Join our Investment Fiesta Week 2013!! A whole week of events, talks and competition!! Find out more about the details of the events in the poster above. Sign up now!!
Date : 18-22 Feb 2013
Time & Venue : See below for details
Sign up form : http://tinyurl.com/InvestmentFiesta2013
Details of events, workshops, and talks :
Slides/Materials for the talks and workshops can be downloaded in the link below:
Want to join NUS Students’ Investment Society?
Here is the chance for you to be part of NUS Students’ Investment Society as an Executives member!!!
Don’t miss it and apply for it NOW!
You can sent your Application Form and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th August 2012.
1. Assistant Treasurer
- Assist the treasurer in the following areas :
- Safekeeping the funds of NUS Invest
- Processing of claims
- Recording of transactions
- Maintaining the accounting records
- Preparing of financial statements
2. Human Resource Executive
- Assist the HR director in the recruitment of members for the society through the organising of the Matriculation Fair
- Contact Directors to arrange for interviews for new EXCO members
- Manage members’ database and EXCO list
- Organize activities to encourage interaction among the members
3. Marketing & Communications Executive
- Assist in publicising events organised by NUS invest
- Involvement in the designing of posters, slogans and generation of write -ups for the NUS Invest event
- Generate press releases for big scale events
- To help in the photo taking of events for NUS Invest
- Keen interest in marketing and designing
- Good writing skills
4. Project Management Executive
- Involved in conceptualization of NUS Invest events
- Ensure the smooth running of the NUS Invest events
- Liaise with relevant authorities such as OSA, OED, Dean’s offices, and external companies with regards to logistical issues
- Solicit guest speakers and sponsors for NUS Invest events
- Act as liaison with external parties for event collaborations
5. IT Executive
- To help to maintain the website and update articles on the website resources
- IT Support for all club events
- Creation of Registration forms, web banners etc.
- To create financial awareness through the website
- Promote our society to students and the public through the website
- Experience in website editing/creation
- High passion and commitment in web design
6. Research Analyst
- Identify data sources, collect and analyze financial and investment related reports
- Generate market reports and trading idea
- Engage in trading portfolio and competitions
- Provide speakers for NUS Invest events
- Conduct Workshops to sharing investment knowledge on a weekly basis
- Planning and executing Fundamental Analysis Workshop
- Highly committed
- Interested in the Financial Markets
- Possess basic knowledge of Investment/Finance/Trading
- Experience in investing/trading is a plus, but not a must!